Best Bank PO Clerk Coaching institute in Srinagar Jammu And Kashmir
A PO Officer is basically an Assistant manager of Scale I in a bank. He's a Junior supervisor of Grade I scale and thus known as Scale I Officer. After the selection criteria is accomplished, a Probationary Officer has to go through an intensive training application at Institute of Banking management where they're informed. The probation interval of a PO could last for two years.Probation interval differs from bank to bank.
Role of a Bank PO/Clerk
Po/clerks are the talented young officers who have ample of potential and a great zeal to work faster and perform better than others
- Multitasking job –The position of Probationary Officer is a multitasking job and they're assigned for more than a few banking hobbies, which helps them to get acquainted with quite a lot of working tactics of the bank.
- Practical knowledge – PO are practically trained in various fields, like – Marketing, Accounting, Loans & Advances as well as Finance.
- Customer services –Often PO are required to handle the customers of the banks, used to guide them about the banking facilities and products available to them, like issuing Cheque books, ATM cards, Demand Draft, etc. Customer complaints like discrepancies in money owed, rectification of undue costs are additionally dealt with with the aid of them.
- Supervision of Clerical work– all of the clerical work equivalent to managing cash, opening account and patron dealing is finished beneath the supervision of POs.n of POs. In case of cash transactions, PO is dependable to assess whether or not Clerk entered the whole lot safely or not and authorize the transactions.
Every year all the government as well as the private banks conduct Bank PO/Clerk exams to recruit young officers. The major banks participating on this process are listed under:
- State Bank of India
- Allahabad Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Punjab National bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- ICICI Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- HDFC Bank
The main exam among them is the SBI PO/Clerk exam and the IBPS PO/Clerk exam. Both of them have a large number of vacancies and eagerly look for young officers and clerks. IBPS Conducts a common written exam for hiring of Probationary Officers (PO) and clerks in different public sector banks(PSU) and State Bank of India conduct a separate exam for hiring of Probationary Officers (PO) and clerks.
Basic Eligibility Criteria for Bank Jobs in India
There are some eligibility criteria for bank PO that you just need to handle before applying. To apply the submit, a candidate have got to make sure whether he/she is 20-30 years old. There may be an age leisure of 5 years to these candidates who belong to SC and ST. The OBC category has 3 years of leisure. Furthermore, you must have the minimal educational qualification that you are graduated from the recognized university to use for IBPS PO and SBI PO. Thus, following some default bank PO eligibility criteria that you just have to know.
- Age (20-30)
- Cast Relaxation
- Graduation from Recognized University
- Bank Po Eligibility Graduation Percentage